The Biography of V. Rev. Father Dimitri
* On August 1969, Very Reverend Father Dimitri was born in Damascus, Syria.
* On July 1991, He complete his degree in Chemistry.
* On October 1994, He made the decision to take the name, 'Dimitri,' upon his visit to Greece after visiting the tomb of St. Demetrius in Thessaloniki.
* On July 1996, He completed his Theological Studies from St. John of Damascus Institute at Balamand University. During his 4 years at the seminary, he participated in inter-Christian dialogues within the Middle East Council of Churches.
*On October 3rd,1996, He married Ghada Malouf at St. Mary's Cathedral in Damascus.
* On November 8th, 1996, He was ordained to the Holy Diaconate on the Feast of the Archangel Michael, in Safeta, Syria by the laying of hands of his Grace, Bishop BASILIOS ( Nassour).
* On December 13TH, 1996, He was ordained to the Holy Priesthood by the laying of hands of His Eminence Metropolitan BOULOS ( Bandali) of Akkar and was assigned as pastor of St Elias Orthodox Church in Kafroun, Syria, where he served for the next five years. It was Metropolitan BOULOS who sponsored Fr. Dimitri for his entire Seminary career and gave him his blessing to serve at two additional parishes in the local diocese of Tartous and Safeta, under His Grace, Bishop BASILIOS.
* On July 2001, he received the opportunity to serve in the Archdiocese of North America under His Eminence Metropolitan PHILIP and was assigned to the Virgin Mary Church of Yonkers where he served for 12 years.
* On July 2012, V. Rev. Father Dimitri was assigned as a pastor at St. George Church in Little Falls.
* Father Dimitri and Khourieh Ghada have three beautiful children, Nicole, Andre, and Nancy.